Online booking – Mini McQueen targets
Half day (AM or PM) including at least 2 shoots £15
Purchase AM and PM for a full day with at least 4 shoots
Capacity limited to 10 competitors per half day
- Location: BSRC Time Limit range at Bisley
- This is a .22RF practice at 50 yds being a miniature version of the normal McQueen
- Targets: 9 electrically operated miniature ‘Huns Head’ targets behind McQueen castle
- Timing: Random target window, 3 second exposure at 10-20sec intervals
- 2 sighters and 10 to count – one shot per exposure
- Rifle: 22RF rifle with minimum x4 telescopic sight – no iron sights. The paddles are very small!
- You will need a rifle with a 10 round magazine or fast single loader
- Position: rested or on bipod
Two “castles” are set up, so two shooters each detail, which takes approximately 15 minutes. Don’t forget your FAC and SCC.
This is great fun so do come along and try it!